This week The Music Center has about as much holiday cheer as you can imagine! We’re bursting at the seams particularly with sing-alongs, so don your Santa hats, bundle up, and come on out for some “fa la la la la” L.A. style!
The Music Center Holiday Sing-Along is FREE on the Plaza this Friday at 6:30pm. Arrive early for guaranteed tickets and seating, and bundle up for an evening of merrily singing under the stars!
The 55th Annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration will be presented in the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion also for FREE on December 24th with FREE parking, too! If you can’t make it in person, it will be broadcast a few times on PBS SoCal.
In all their festive spirit, LA Phil has so much happening we’ve had to break it down with bullet points!
- Two presentations of All Mozart.
- A Chanticleer Christmas evening complete with a CD signing.
- The devotional and festive Holiday Organ Spectacular continues the 10th anniversary celebration of those famous pipes.
- Drew Carey is hosting the Holiday Sing-Along, and if you come an hour early you will be treated to hot drinks from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf as well as pictures with Santa!
- Enjoy The Klezmatics: Happy Joyous Hanukkah! and bring the kids age 2-12 for 50% off!
- 10-time Grammy®- honoree Arturo Sandoval and his L.A. All-Star Big Band Christmas will present a Latin-flavored holiday jazz program.
Ongoing daily throughout the week (except the 24th & 25th) and all the way through to March is the ASCAP: One-Hundred Years and Beyond exhibit in the Library of Congress Ira Gershwin Gallery at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Free and open to the public!
See you at the Center!